EGA Consultores selects for industrial engineering, manufacturing and repair in the industrial and naval sector group, within its expansion plan in the north of Portugal, a:
Business Development Manager
Reporting to the General Director he/she will be responsible for the defining, developing and monitoring business opportunities in Portugal.
The functions among others, are:
– Analyzing potential corporate costumers.
– Capturing and creating new business opportunities.
– Keeping and creating costumer loyalty.
– Managing and negotiating corporate agreements with large accounts under his/her responsibility in order to achieve sales objectives.
– Supervising and monitoring the quality of distribution in these accounts.
– Monitoring and controlling the manufacturing and repair processes, with the aim of fulfilling the deadlines and costs of each project.
– Consolidating and reporting information to the General Director.
– Performing analyses and submitting proposals for process improvement.
– Elaborating business/profitability of operations plans.
– Planning and organizing needed teams and human resources.
– Technical University degree in Electrical studies.
– Experience of at least 5 years in the described functions in engineering companies, machinery manufacturers, etc. Related to the industrial and/or energy sector
– Proficiency in English
We are looking for a person with a business vision and strongly oriented to results with the ability of developing business and costumers relationships.
To send us your Curriculum, you can do it through the following link